Entering 2020, we have conferred 213 certifications to reward practitioners from 10 countries. It’s not mainly about numbers, though. What we are doing is intended to extend certification opportunity to all those who wish to achieve it, making certification accessible at various career levels, which is why we are excited to introduce the Certified Total Rewards Fellow™ (CTRF™) Roundtable series.
Is CTRF right for you?
The CTRF certification is intended for rewards leaders, whether in a top or regional rewards/C&B role, or in a top/regional HR role with responsibility for compensation & benefits. If you have responsibility for compensation and benefits for Asia, ASEAN, or just a few countries, and have a minimum of eight (8) years of experience or direct involvement in rewards, this is right for you.
Currently there are nine accomplished individuals with the CTRF designation, consisting of current or former CHROs or equivalent, and current or former regional (APAC or ASEAN) heads of rewards/C&B. Since we did not have an event-based certification pathway for CTRF, these nine individuals have been awarded CTRF designation by the ATRI Industry Panel for being advocates and champions for total rewards throughout their extensive careers, and for supporting professional development and certification for rewards professionals. They include:
Mr. Federico R. Marquez, Jr.
Ms. Lynette Ng
Ms. Vivencia A. Chavez
Ms. Beth Nasol
Ms. Liza Sichon
Ms. Mitzie Antonio
Mr. Ramon Segismundo
Dr. Fermin A. Diez
Dr. Mark Bussin
Their current or former company/firm affiliations include many highly respected and well-known organisations such as Nestle, Sanofi, PepsiCo, Coca-Cola, St. Luke’s Medical, Mercer, AonHewitt, PLDT, HP, Meralco, PMAP, Singapore Management University, and others.
What is the CTRF Roundtable Series?
The Roundtable series provides a way for regional HR or rewards leaders to achieve certification by attending two separate 1-day events. The two 1-day roundtables are scheduled within the same year but are spaced apart, because regional leaders are often unable to take two full consecutive days away from work.
No exam is required. No one will read PowerPoint slides to you. You already know the rewards field very well. Rather, participants will give-and-take in two full-day roundtable gatherings with their peers, and join facilitated conversations around the following topics:
- regional and global rewards–building the function, harmonising rewards, developing the rewards team;
- executive compensation–directors and senior management remuneration, working with the CEO and Rem Committee, development of long-term incentives and total rewards design;
- global mobility–driving smart policies and practices for expatriates, locally hired foreigners, permanent transfers, localisation, and related issues such as local talent pipeline, sustainable cost, retention of talent
- total reward strategy–understanding business strategy and talent strategy and translating them into a rewards strategy, segmenting your workforce and reward strategies for each, change management and communication
- Other issues faced by rewards leaders such as business continuity, flexible work arrangements, retaining key talent, alternate forms of work/gig economy, etc.
In many cases participants will have strength in some of the above areas, while they may lack significant experience in others. We will seek to determine your strengths and learning priorities at time of registration.
Who will facilitate the roundtable?
CTRF Roundtables will be co-facilitated, by two ATRI industry panel members, or CTRF holders. Our first roundtable will be held in Singapore on 3 April, 2020, and the scheduled facilitators are Tom Farmer and Lynette Ng.
Yes, we will hold these events in 5-star hotel boardrooms and provide lunch and latte (or tea or whatever you prefer) throughout the day. We will adhere to the health screening protocols that may apply at the time, to address virus concerns. No one with a fever will be allowed to participate, for everyone’s benefit.
Click below to see the event flyer, and contact HRD-Future for more details.
Hope to see you there!
Brochure – Certified Total Rewards Fellow (CTRF)Certification Roundtable Series